• Call me back when it's time



    I'm a sucker for well made mesh blazers/suits and the new release from FATEwear is definitely one of them. This suit comes with so many different options that it makes it hard to choose (see all versions here) but I picked the "over the shoulder" one for the pic since it instantly caught my eye. The suit has two animations included even ( hold blazer on shoulder and hands in pocket) but sadly I couldn't show them in the pic cause I suck at taking pics of an avatar in motion. Parts are detachable so you choose the style of your suit, grab the taxi below to check it out!

    Taxi to FATEwear

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Ryan skin - Tone 5
    Eyes : Insufferable Dastard - Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green
    Hair :  [taketomi] - Gyp "NEW"
    Ears :  [MANDALA] - Stretched ears-Omimi (including hud with many different textures and color combos for piercings and plugs)
    Facial hair : [CheerNo] - BEARD.07/Unorthodox - Full beard /EMO-tions:. - *LENNART* beard
    Suit :  FATEwear - Edward "NEW"
    Shoe(s) : Hoorenbeek Hugo

    Location : MAYFAIR

    Listening to...

    0 comments → Call me back when it's time

    Post a Comment