• Procrastinating



    This is the second meme I'm doing in just a few days, I must be sick! Once again picked up from Berry's blog (she is on a meme roll lately), it's called "the procrastination meme" and this time I'm going to copypaste ten questions you never actually asked me and I will post the answers to them so I can call all of you nosy. I can't be a total procrastinator though so I'm also going to post a pic (it may be above the text but I wrote that before I posted the pic) of me dressed all fancy, wearing the new Jeremy skin from Fruk available at  Skin fair '13. Rant and credits to follow.


    1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Alex1985 Diabolito
      July 15, 2009 
    2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Back in my noob days SL search would display places by highest trafic. I ended up in some nude beach sporting an awesome black speedo from the freebie dungeon, getting bitten by "Bloodlines" vampires (yes vamps in a beach) like crazy. 
    3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Cyn city shopping sim on my sky platform
    4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Eve Leroux
    5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) Ugh, I have way more than just one but if I have to choose I 'd say my facial hair layer from Cheer No, it never comes off.
    6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? A neat leather chair from HANDverk
    7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Brown
    8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? Walking, because I look cool like that
    9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I once went to a noobie kind of sex RP place, where most males were wearing "Call me Master" tags, with a tag saying " Master tags are stupid". It didn't end well. I've also shot people with sperm bolts coming from an awesome huge sparkly penis, I have in my inv (not copypasta from Berry, true story). I'm mostly boring though.
    10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Joseph Gordon-Levitt but he'd have to stop shaving for a few days
    Ok, enough procrastinating (to whomever invented spellcheck, you're awesome) time for style credits.

    Skin: Fruk - Jeremy "NEW" @ Skin Fair
    Eyes : IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom "NEW" @ The Boutique
    Hair : Exile - Jackson
    Facial hair : [CheerNo] - BEARD.07/Unorthodox - Full beard /EMO-tions:. - *LENNART* beard
    Ears :  [MANDALA] - Simple ears
    Suit : FATEwear - Edward

    Pose by CnS (soon to be released at upcoming Pose Fair, March 29)

    0 comments → Procrastinating

    Post a Comment